Eight little things you might {not} want to know about me...

posted on: Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So a few days ago I woke to the pleasant surprise of a message from Tammy over at tt scraps. She awarded me, along with seven other blogs, The Stylish Blog Award. Ahhh, Tammy you are sweetheart, thanks so much for brightening my day!



Rumor has it that once you receive the award you are suppose to make a fool out of yourself by running around your yard in your undies singin'

"It's gettin' hot in hereeee, soooo take off all yo clothes..."

Jokes!

To "pay it forward" I was suppose to follow the criteria below, OBVIOUSLY  it is not nearly as fun as running around all Adam and Eve like;)

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

O.K. ya'll don't judge:

Things you may or may NOT want to know about me:
1. When I was a little girl I had a crush on Daniel Boone...weird.
2. I still sleep with my baby blanket...it's name is Yellow Blanky (Hunk calls it a pee rag) Fact: that is gross, and it is a lovely blanket that he is jealous of because of our long history together.
3. I love the smell of root cellars...you know the musty, dingy smell. Ahhhhhh amazing!
4. My first car was a 1970 Datsun station wagon that had a fish decal on the door.
5. I was a Nanny Slammer for many, many years. Don't know what that is....look it up...you may have a chuckle ;)
6. I once fell in the into the Gulf of Finland...during the winter...
7. Nothing is better on a cold day then dipping toast in hot chocolate...AND EATING IT!
8. Hunk had a crush on my little sis BEFORE me...little does she know that she passed up a great catch....SUCKA!!!!

Eight blogs that I have recently discovered...and secretly stalk/love/drool over/obsess about/wish I could be like them/want them to know how amazing they are to me:


Check 'um out! Give 'um some love!

*Hey awardees don't forget to grab the Stylish Blog Award button*

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog and the award :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Well played and congrats - you deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for thinking of me :-)
    Kristine
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sweet words! I'm speechless =)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger